Saturday, June 11, 2011

question about a dead tooth, please help!?

I have a tooth that i think may be dead, I did the ice cube trick and did not feel the cold but when i drank a frappucino i felt a cold sensation on it... What can i do about it? I know I should go to the dentist but unfortunately have no dental insurance. I will still go but can anyone tell me what may happen to it and if there are any options other than extracting it? thanks and all help is appreciated!!!!!
--------------------
You should read this page.... My friend told me she got a root canal and I didn't know what exactly it was so I looked it up and I think you should read it too I have a wisdom tooth that needs to go out this coming Sat I have no insurance either but when you gotta go you really can't avoid things like that when it comes to your health you should look around your area for an affordable dentist that can treat you and offer you a payment plan. http://tuberose.com/Root_Canals.html Best Wishes!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment