Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't have health insurance, need dental work help!!!!?

Hello, I am a 21 year old male currently attending college, and working part time as a swim coach. I make just enough to pay for my car, insurance, phone, gas, and food. I looked around at different health insurance plans, but could not find one that is affordable to me, and has dental coverage. Over all I am in good health, have not visited a doctor since I was a kid. Last time I went to a doctor for a physical in high school, well I am afraid same goes for dental. I have not seen a dentist since last time I got a filling which was when I was like 14. I need to see a dentist ASAP, not that my teeth hurt, but I can see a cavity on my wisdom tooth. With the new health care reform and all, I am I eligible for any thing in particular? Any new programs or plans?
--------------------
If you are low income you could try applying for medicaid as there are dentists that accept medicaid insurance plans. Alternatively you could just try to find a good dental insurance company with an affordable plan. For more information about dental plans, cost, etc, you can visit this site http://www.cheapinsurancehq.com/How-Much…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment