Monday, July 4, 2011

Can I buy a good dental plan?

I am a 27 year old who has over 10,000 worth of work that needs to be done on my teeth. My job does not offer dental, and i really can not afford to pay cash. I have been to a few places that work out payment plans but i don't have any credit so i don't qualify. I really would rather have insurance even if i have to buy it but I'm not sure how that works or if its even worth it? I have had one tooth pulled that could of been saved but i couldn't afford a root canal and i am about to pull another tooth!!!! I did go to Mexico to check out there dentist but i ended up walking away from all of them. I checked out the dentistry school around here but they are still pretty pricey. I'm desperate! Does any one have any ideas on the best possible way to get my teeth fixed!!!
--------------------
I think you should try to rephrase your question. Depending where you live, ask if someone knows any dentist that accepts in house payment plans in your situation. I seen many question like that with many answers. It may work. Try this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and have saved thousands since. From root canals, xrays, exams, my braces and even cosmetic surgery. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Sounds like your in a tough situation, hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment