Monday, July 4, 2011

How much will my tooth filling cost me at a new dentist?

My dental insurance is not kicking in with my new company until October 1st. I need to get a white filling in one of my front, top teeth, however. I imagine I probably shouldn't wait until October! I just moved here, so I will need to see a new dentist, and pay out of pocket. This probably means they'll take x-rays and stuff too. Any idea how much it'll be?
--------------------
A temporary filling may be possible, the cost is going to be based on many variables...... the area you live, the size of the filling, the location (which tooth), and the dentist you see because some of them are more willing to work with people financially than others. You should also look into the idea of a Dental School or clinic in your area because many of these are looking for patients to do work on at a MUCH cheaper rate than a regular dentist, and the work is just as good. My cousin went to a Dental School in VA to have extensive dental work done for considerably less money.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment