Monday, July 4, 2011

Emabrrassed, ashamed, and in pain?

I'm 31 years old and my teeth are in terrible condition. I have so many cavities and abcesses, but we can't afford dental insurance or to go to the dentist. Through the years I have had one tooth at a time pulled, but I can rarely afford even that. My husband makes just enough over the level for Medicaid. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed about my mouth, and I am so worried about infections and heart related issues. My top row is the worst...what can I ever do to get help for my mouth?
--------------------
See if the nearest University has a dental school. And ask if their students can help you for the experience. That's just a guess from me to you. Take the students some flowers from your garden, or some apple sauce you made, just to show your appreciation.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment