Monday, July 4, 2011

What is the most affordable way to whiten a tooth that can't be whitened with whitening strips?

I have a front tooth that was hit at some point and has turned slightly yellow from it being partly dead. Because it is not a surface stain, it cannot be whitened with white trip of any kind. I have dental insurance but its only preventative so I need to cover it on my own so I'd like it as inexpensive as possible. Thanks so much :)
--------------------
you could go to the dentist and ask for a white filling(tooth colored filling) and they can lighten it that way(cheapest) nothing else like whitening toothpaste or crest whitestrips will do it because its internal...otherwise you would have to get a crown(not cheap, looks best)tooth colored filling would be the cheapest:)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment