Monday, July 4, 2011

How much will it cost me to have 1 wisdom tooth pulled?

I only need 1 pulled, and I need to find a decent dentist in the Lafayette, LA area. I don't have dental insurance so I need to find one that is fairly inexpensive, as I will be paying out of pocket. I've tried looking online, but there isn't a whole lot of info for my area. Help please?
--------------------
well find that dentist by the yellow pages or online, google it. RE: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=-Y… this is a keyword search for your region pertaining to available oral sugeons. ------------------------------------- then call around the area to see what these ORAL SURGEONS charge for this service. you're looking for an oral surgeon, dentists don't do this sort of thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment