Monday, July 4, 2011

I need help searching for an insurance company/plan suited to my needs... Can you give me some advice?

I am a 20 year old female, and I am taking a break from college right now... I am currently looking for a job that is full time and comes with health benefits, but it is going much more slowly than I expected, and I think I will get knocked off of my parents' insurance either on September 1, when I can no longer qualify as a student, or on September 15, when I turn 21... I need insurance that has prescription coverage, because I take two medications that will be unaffordable for me without insurance... I also need one that allows me to go to the doctor... I don't go to the doctor for much other than my yearly check-ups, but now I go to a few doctors, like a physician, a gynocologist, and the dentist, but I don't so much need dental coverage. I just need help. Thanks for any advice!
--------------------
Try checking ehealthinsurance.com but do so ASAP so that there is no gap in coverage, and you don't get pushed into preexisting. If you can't afford it, before you get dropped, do you Well Woman Exam, get all know medical problems fixed, and get a 90 day supply on all your medications. Since you don't use insurance a lot I would suggest http://www.cinergyhealth.com/ it covers a lot of stuff and everyone can get approved.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment