Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Does anyone know what the best Dog Insurance is?

I want it to be able to cover everything, Dental Cleanings, Cancer, Emergency Room visits. I don't want to have to pay a lot out of my pocket. Any recommendations??? Thanks!! I have a 15 month old chihuahua and have just taken to Petco for its annual shots last July and thats it. I want to be able to use the insurance for annual checkups etc... not just for emergencies. Any recomendations? I have heard horror stories on people who take their pets to the doctor and then have really bad insurance companies that either will not approve the claim or only give them back like 10% of what the huge vet bill was. Thanks in advance, desperately looking to start something this week. Also can I change insurance plans after, like go down from an expensive plan to a cheaper plan, probably yes, no?
--------------------
Dont get Argos insurance , i had the cheapest silver cover and was charged more than a platnum because of my postcode. They also double the cost in of older dogs insurance in one year. The best insurance is direct line, they are not the cheapest but they are always quick to pay out and cover every condition.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment