Tuesday, July 5, 2011

K-1 Married now SS# How??

My husband was on a k-1 visa and we just got married today. Now I need to know how can i get him a SS# to get him on my health and dental insurance. I know i have to file the I-485 and the other form for Working Visa's. But I need to know if I have to wait for a SS# or what number can I put on the forms with my insurance companies to get him Insured. Any help with this would be great! Thank you for your help!!!
--------------------
dont believe all employer need an SS#. Once you file the I-485, I believe you can also file the I-765, which is the application for work permit. Once he has that, he can basically get a ss#. Double check the SS website. I believe the employment authorization is one of the main documents you need to present in order to recieve a SS#.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment