Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Please help me!! I don't know much about health insurance... Is this a good one?

I am overweight and having a hard time finding health insurance. Apparently no one wants to cover someone who is overweight. I did something online and filled out some info and have had numerous calls from health insurance places. http://niaamerica.com/valueplans.html This is the link to one of the offers 116.00 a month i was told.. But i don't know if this is creditable. Blue cross blue shield offered me something really small something like I only have to pay 50 for doc visits and preventable dental visits > I honestly don't know what to do. I desperately need health insurance... Just basic coverage doesn't have to be spectacular but good coverage.Can someone please help me =D
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment