Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Help! My son needs 14,000 of dental work done and I don't know how to pay for it ? :(?

My son has very decayed teeth. He is 18 and since I have dentl insurance, we are in a terrible position. the work will cost 14,000+ and theinsurance will only cover 1000 a year. He will lose his teeth before I can get all of them fixed! I only make 12 and hour and I am a single mother. Because we are insured I do not think medicaid is an option. The dentist suggested a Dental credit card and of course I was denied for that. My son is in so much pain and you can imagine the embarrassment. He feels so bad about the costs that he wants to have them all pulled by a discount dentist that sells dentures. My hear is broken over this. i am working overtime and praying...Please if anyone has any advice... Heart-broken mother :(
--------------------
oh thats so sad for starters he can start working you can consider a second job then so can he and may god help you through this! and may he guide you to the right path. Ameen!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment