Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Has anyone tried ValueDental AmeriPlan???

I saw an add on tv . This is my third time seeing it. First by phone, second by brochure and now tonight on tv. I have dental insurance but it does not cover what I need to get done (oral surgery on all four wisdom teeth and Braces). This plan has some major discounts on everything i need. Has anyone tried it?. Please let me know so I dont get caught up in any scam. Thanks!.
--------------------
I have Ameriplan, and it is good if you use a dentist in the plan, it is also good for eyeglasses at some places. If you want to cancel, you can not do it by phone, it has to be in writing. It is not that expensive and you can have the entire household for just one extra five dollars. I think it is worth trying. I pay only forty five dollars quarterly for my faimly.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment