Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where can I go to...........?

I am a severe asthmatic and while in High School I spent almost 4 years on a steroid called prednisone. Along with that and a lot of time in the hospital I was on and off other steroids as well. I am finding the long term affects of prednisone to be horrible. For instance I am 24 and have horrible teeth. A long term affect of prednisone is it eats away at the enamel on your teeth. My doctors and dentist have told me that is why my teeth all of a sudden got bad after about 19 yrs old. I want to get veneers or something to make my smile more attractive and help build my self esteem. I dont have dental insurance. I live in Orange VA and know my way around Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, and Culpeper. Does anyone know somewhere I can go for cheap to look into getting veneers?
--------------------
YOUR STORY REMINDS ME OF THE LATIN."CAVEAT EMPTOR." THIS MEANS, "LET THE BUYER BEWARE." WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT YOU GET ONLY WHAT YOU PAY FOR. WITH VENEERS YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO CHEAP. I UNDERSTAND THAT YEARS OF PREDNISONE MESSED UP YOUR GUMS AND SMILE, BUT WHERE VENEERS ARECONCERNED YOU JUST CAN'T GO CHEAP. AS A MATTER OF FACT, A GOOD VENEER COSTS ABOUT AS MUCH AS A REGULAR CROWN.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment