Wednesday, July 27, 2011

mouth question?

ok so on the left side of my cheek (inside my mouth? i have this weird bump. it appeared about 2 weeks ago but the side the bump is on, my jaw hurts on that side for like 5 weeks. im just wondering if this might be serius also right now i dont have dental insurance and my mom cant afford me to go right now, so i have no way of getting it checked. Also i know i didnt bite my cheek becsuse my teeth cant reach that spot.
--------------------
Please get it checked out. You can always go to a clinic or to a dental teaching school nearby. Yes, it could be serious. Do you have a nurse at school? It really stinks with our healthcare system. Good luck. I wish you well. You can look up WebMD.com and do a little research. I think they might even take questions. TMJ will cause pain in your jaw but, I would be concerned about the bump.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment