Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Question about Braces and Cost...!?

Ok, well I really need braces and my parents never got them for me. I am now 18, though I don't have a job yet but hopefully i'll get one soon. I think I have a few cavities but I don't have any dental insurance. Do I need to get fillings before braces are put on? And how much do you think I should have before I get my braces started?
--------------------
depends how bad your teeth are. my braces cost like 2 or 3,000 by brothers cost 6,000....he had buck teeth lol i had fillings when i had braces...it dsnt matter at all. you should save about 2 grand. edit: btw i just had the simple metal ones that most people have. not the ceramic or clear ones. the ones where u can pick your colors etc...oh and i never need an expander or anything like tht. i live in florida and usually everything down here in miami is soo much more expensive...i mean by teeeth were bad i had a space in my 2 front teeth my teeth were coming out from here and there and it was only like 2 or 3 thousand so tht guy above me must of had one messsed up face for it to cost him 9,000 dollars.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment