Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My wisdom tooth?

my dad just told me we don't have dental insurance, and I just found out my bottom wisdom tooth is coming in crooked. I have naturally straight teeth and I don't want this messing up my teeth. I thought about pulling it out myself, or getting it really loose and it will just fall out. but that is probably not the best idea. since it's still coming in, all I see is a tiny bit of it so far, is there a way I can correct it to not jab into my other teeth? thanks
--------------------
You need to have your wisdom tooth professionally removed. Usually you are offered three options to have the work done. Numbing shots or shots with laughing gas (nitrous oxide) or IV sedation. The first option is the cheapest. If its numb its numb, but you might want to wear your Ipod and listen to music so you don't hear anything.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment