Sunday, July 31, 2011

Help!! I see my wisdom tooth coming in?

Geeez I'm 20 years old I thought I was done teeth growing in.. Why is this one coming in now? Is this normal? What should I expect when it grows in? I don't have any dental insurance..
--------------------
Your at the right age for wisdom teeth to come in... I didn't get mine pulled till I was 24. What to expect.... Hmmm.. Depends on how they are laying in your jaw... All 4 of mine were on thier sides, and when they came in, my mouth didn't have room to accomodate, so they pushed forward on my molars causing discomfort and MAJOR swelling of my gums back there... No biggie though, when they start to hurt is when it's time to get them pulled... My mom's came in perfectly straight and she's 55 now and still has them... So it just depends.... As far as insurance goes, I have a really good dental plan that saved me a TON of money when I had to get mine pulled.... Check them out, maybe they can help you too... www.savondentalplan.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment