Sunday, July 31, 2011

What happened here?

I met a man and we proceeded to know each other. He told me G-d had answered his prayers with me, promised to spoil me,make me blissfully happy and as soon as I agreed he changed gears and proposed friends with benefits. I did not agree and did not sleep with him(still havent) and we remained just friends but talking as if we were bf/gf even about real state we could share as a couple. I had some money left over from a loan and he started telling me about his lack of dental insurance & other financial problems. I said I could not help because I lost my job and need the money to survive until I get a job but maybe we could live together/share expenses to help each other out. He e-mailed me to back the F--k off that I was never his woman and since it is obvious I feel I am being led on by his calling or picking up the phone, we will not even speak and he has not answered not returned my calls. What happened here? How did I go from dream girl to nightmare?
--------------------
Just a case of smooth talker. A guy will tell you anything he can just to get what he wants, not all guys of course, you will find the right one, most likely when you are not looking. Notice his reactions, all he wanted was sex and/or money. I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone else. Sorry honey. I myself have been caught by one of these men, but don't worry they all get what's coming to them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment