Sunday, July 31, 2011

Root Canel or pulled tooth?

hi guys..heres my story. I went to the dentist a couple months ago for some work. Now they want to do a couple root canels as well as crowns. One tooth is so bad (tooth # 15, upper left molar tooth) they want to pull it. Another one is tooth #4 which is a bicuspid. Another one is tooth #6 which it says its an anterior. Tooth #11 (anterior) tooth #21 (bicuspid) tooth #30 and #31 (both molars) I don't have much money. In fact, I have really bad dental insurance, and I have only a $1000 CareCredit Card, which is maxed. Difference between root canels/crowns and a pulled tooth is literally a thousand dollars or more. I want to get this done as soon as possible but can't due to the money. I want to get braces asap. Would the dentist be willing to pull any of these teeth like the back molars? any input would be greatly appeciated thanks!
--------------------
get some second opinion, your teeth may not need all of that procedures.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment