Sunday, July 31, 2011

No money, wisdom tooth infected?

and I do have Medical AND Dental insurance, great health care my work has huh? What in God's name can I do, short of having to pay $1400 to completely fix it? I don't have the money, and I can't bear this pain any more. It's awful. I am nearly sure it is infected
--------------------
Your health coverage won't cover the removal of a wisdom tooth? Why "Fix" it when it is better to just yoink the unneeded tooth? Where are you located? (City) You could always call up a clinic I go to here in chicago and ask if they have any recommendations for community clinics in your area... I go to Howard Brown: www.howardbrown.org I'm in Chicago but there has to be a national number they could recommend... Either find a free clinic in your area or go to County and see what they can do for you... Any chance you can work out a payment plan with your dentist?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment