Sunday, July 31, 2011

my teeth are crooked..?

my mom doesnt have dental insurance and i need to go to the orthodontist because i know i need braces and my parents will never be able to pay for it. what should i do? is there a way to get free braces and consultations? in hendersonvill nc
--------------------
Unfortunately, I do not know anywhere that offers free braces. Most offices offer a free consultation. Dental colleges offer cheeper orthodontic work because the residents are training to become orthodontists. (Don't worry these residents are already dentists going back to school and they work under the supervison of a Orthodontist.) There are also financial assistance programs that are like medical credit cards. Our office uses CareCredit, and we have many patients who use it. It has no interest for a year as long as you make the minimum payments. Many offices also have their own financial systems. Hope I helped! :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment