Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can someone recommend a dental insurance that i can purchase in addition to what i already have from work.?

My insurance threw work on dental has limited coverage. they only pay for one crown every 5 years but i need to get a few more crowns so i am thinking of purchasing another insurance plan or a discount card so i can get the additional work done that my dental insurance threw work will not cover since I used up the crown benifit of 1. I am in Kansas City, MO
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings..etc They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment