Thursday, November 11, 2010

Does anyone know the difference between dental plan and dental insurance.?

I need dental insurance and I searched the internet and found several, but when I put in my dentist name they did not accept the insurance. I thought all dentist accept dental plans.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental needs. From extractions, xrays, fillings, root canals...etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps. There is also a great video that explains it very well to get a better understanding.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment