Thursday, November 11, 2010

Purchase dental insurance, get teeth checked, cancel dental insurance?

I want to get my teeth checked, but I don't have dental insurance. I was wondering if I could purchase dental insurance, get my teeth checked, and then immediately afterwords cancel my dental insurance? Are there rules/laws regarding when I purchase dental insurance, and the time that it will actually kick in?
--------------------
You will just have to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are looking at. Some Insurance have long term waiting periods that may effect you. You may buy a Discount plan that is set up for one year term depending on who is selling it. I would advise on getting or looking for a discount plan that is monthly or one that you can cancel with a 30 day notice. I have listed a website for that. I hope that you only need a check up since you do not want to maintain any plan. http://www.insurancecompany.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment