Thursday, November 11, 2010

tricare dental. do you need a card for proof of insurance?

I have tricare dental insurance and was wondering if you have an insurance card for it.. or if it is just your military id. I cannot remember if i received one in the mail or not. I need to see the dentist asap. My wisdom teeth have started coming through (for some odd reason) and I need them pulled. I have had coverage for about a year and haven't used it yet. what is the percentage that i have to pay?
--------------------
I have tricare and my dental insurance is through United Concordia. If you are the service member then it's different, but if you are a beneficiary, it is something you (or your sponsor) set up for you separately. I do have a card for United Concordia, but it basically just says their phone number and my sponsor's social security number. I think you might be able to print a card out from online. And I believe the percentage you have to pay depends on your sponsor's status (active duty, retired, reserve, etc.) Here is that website: http://www.tricaredentalprogram.com/tdpt… Hope that helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment