Thursday, November 11, 2010

Required to carry dental insurance - not offered through employer?

When I got divorced my employer offered dental insurance. I lost that job and now my new employer does not offer dental insurance. My ex says I have to have it for our daughter according to our agreement but from my understanding and individual policy in MN is impossible to get. Is this true? He also throws this fact at me when he gets unhappy with our current custody arrangement. :-(
--------------------
Individual dental policies CAN be bought, they're just a bad deal. They don't pay out more than they cost. You can always go back to court and get the support order changed to require HIM to carry the dental coverage, since your employer no longer offers it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment