Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where can I get family dental insurance in Westchester County NY for my family that is affordable?

I have a family or 4 with no dental coverage. I know some dental coverages offer discounts off of the charges, but I need to make sure that I would be saving money by paying the monthly dues and whatever the discount will be on the dentist visit. I have 2 kids 1 and 2.
--------------------
For my family we have a grea plan. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all dental services. I pay only $35 for an initial exam and $35 for cleanings. Im pretty sure that the savings may vary where you live, but they should be great. Even my braces had coverage. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. There is also a price chart of all the cost somewhere on their website so you can review the dentist in your area. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment