Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dental Implants or Bridge?

Over Thanksgiving I had an issue with my teeth and found a cavity on the tooth next to the left of my front teeth. I found out the cavity attached to the root and he would have to pull it. It seems my two options are dental bridge or implant. After insurance the implant is $2100 more than the bridge. My question is: Is an implant worth that much more than the bridge? I have a baby coming in 6 months and daycare is a killer. Whats the best way to go for the money? Thank you.
--------------------
If the teeth on each side of the missing tooth have no decay or cavities, it would be a shame to grind them down to place crowns over them to attach the false tooth to. Here an implant would be perfect. In our office an implant is around $2500 and a 3 unit bridge is around $2800. Good luck with your decision.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment