Saturday, May 28, 2011

health insurance! HELP!!!?

i'm 22, non-smoker, i don't work (my future husband does) and never had insurance before. i need something that would cover everything + dental! i also have a baby in my plans...what is the best choice???? i don't understand anything about health insurances! HELP!
--------------------
Can you get on his plan when you guys get married? I just recently lost health insurance through my dad and had to get my own. I can tell you it's going to be expensive and it's going to be hard to find one with maternity care. Every single one I looked at excluded maternity care. I am a 25 year old non-smoker with no serious health problems and I pay 275 a month not including dental and of course maternity care isn't included. I also have a 500 dollar deductible for Er, xrays and other things plus a 200 dollar deductible for prescriptions. This is the site I used to find my plan. https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/All… It is completely free.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment