Saturday, May 28, 2011

I cant afford braces, but how do I get straight teeth?

There is no way that my family can afford braces, between 6 kids at home and all the debt we're paying off and the economy, that's not going to happy. Now, my teeth are perfectly straight, I just have a huge gap in the front of my mouth. I looked at Teeth Effects and the pictures on there are totally fake. And our insurance doesn't cover dental. Tough situation.. Suggestions?
--------------------
Check your universities. Some Universities offer really low prices for braces. The dental students will do them for you at a lower price because they will use you as practice. Sounds like your teeth are a minor fix. In this situation, you don't really need a professional. A dental student is probably just as good. Do your research and it might be an option for you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment