Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Can I or should I get dental insurance?

My dentist told me that I need to have six fillings before getting braces (at least $100 per tooth); on top of that, the orthodontist I went to suggested that I have four to six teeth pulled before the braces are put on. I'm looking at a cost of $1000.00 or more total before braces. I can get on a payment plan, but am thinking about dental insurance. Is it worth getting? Is there any low-cost insurance that would cover the fillings and tooth extraction? No scams, please, if possible. ;)
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From xrays, exams, fillings, Cleanings, root canals, and even my braces. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment