Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Root canal with no dental insurance?!?

ok so my parents dont have dental insurance for me...i def. dont want the tooth pulled because it is a molar and i dont want to look dumb with it gone!! im only 17! there is no chance of saving the tooth because it is so deep that my dentisted filled in because he thinks he mighht have got it in time. I was just going to ingore the pain but i cant anymore...it cant even eat on it because it is so sensitive and when i was flossing today i smelled the floss and it stunk really bad. My parents cant afford a root canal but i cant bare the thought of it being pulled! also...how much do they typically cost...we dont live near a dental school so we couldnt ge tit cheaper or what not also are there payment plans like every month no matter what dentist you go to?
--------------------
if you are only 17 you can sign up for free dental insurance. i didnt live with my parents at 17 they didnt have dental or health insurance on me but i signed up for care source and had to send in paperwork proving my family was low income. but i got a root canal for free and all of my medical bills until I was 19. look into it if you can, the government offers it for free. hope this helps..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment