Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What is the estimated cost of dental care without dental insurance?

My teeth are causing me a lot of bother, both of the physical kind and the psychological kind. My back molars are rotting and in fact one of my fillings from an older filling fell out so there's a hollow in my tooth. Sometimes I get a dull ache in the side of my face going up to my head on that side of my mouth. I also have sore spots on my teeth on the other side which I primarily chew with. I need major dental care because my teeth are rotting, they look bad, and it affects my confidence. I'm a 23 year old girl just out of college without insurance and this is ruining my life. Please help me out. I need help finding cheap insurance and ways to pay, and an idea of what I will have to do and how much it will cost.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental needs. From extractions, xrays, fillings, root canals...etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment