Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Please help me get health and dental insurance?

I am 20 years old and make about $250/week (bi-weekly checks vary from about $420-520 after taxes). I am in desperate need of health insurance and I badly need dental coverage. This is horrible, but I need at least 5 fillings maybe more. I have weak enamel and I am prone to cavities. As you can tell I don't make a hell of a lot of money (and I work almost every day, but of course my hours were recently cut because the owner decided to hire a family member and pay them twice as much to sit on their *** and tell me to do the stuff I already do on my own initiative, then ***** that payroll is too high) I have to pay car insurance and constant car repairs until I can just replace it with one that won't need so much tlc and money. This makes it pretty hard to save when I keep on paying to fix things. I have a phone bill to pay as well and I do not have a house phone so it is necessary to keep in touch with family and work. Please help me figure out how to get the best coverage possible that will be affordable on a teeny budget. I really am in desperate need. Thank you so much!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all services. From extractions, cleanings, xrays, fillings, exams..etc. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Also try to work out a payment plan with the dentist, if not, then also do what I did...I had carecredit and paid a monthly payment. I know its not easy, but taking it one tooth at a time helps on spending. Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment