Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am trying to find affordable dental insurance in Northern VA that's not with my job. Anybody know any?

I basically maxed out my dental insurance I have with my job because I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I still need different things done like filling cavities and a cap. I need to find another affordable insurance company to sign up for quickly so I do not cause too much harm to my teeth. Ive had painful tooth aches to the point that I have had to get root canals and have teeth pulled so I am really hoping to find something quick before it ever gets that bad. Please help!
--------------------
I have been in the same situation year ago. When I maxed out my insurance and needed some type of additional coverage to help with my dental needs. That's when I found this great plan. I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings..etc They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. And I use it when I max out my insurance and its pennies on the dollar. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment