Friday, June 24, 2011

Dental Crowning to deal with Bruxism?

Hi guys! I have an issue with bruxism. I grind my teeth at night and my teeth are worn own, especially my bottom front row. My cousin thinks it's no big deal and that it's not noticeable.. BUT I NOTICE IT!! I have really good medical insurance through my employer and I want to know if anyone here has dental crowns. I've looked online and it's all advertising for dentists. How do you like them? Do they have that movie star look? How did the procedure go? How is day to day living with them and most importantly, how much did it cost you? Thank you for your answers!!
--------------------
Crowns normally cost around $850 more or less. If you grind your teeth, the first thing you should look into is a night guard. You can stop wearing down your teeth. Then after that you can look into crowns. :) *I noticed you said Medical Insurance it is Dental Insurance that you need. Not sure if you have it or not.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment