Friday, June 24, 2011

horrible tooth pain and no insurance?

for the past few months I've been having a really bad tooth ache. At first it was minor but has been getting worse everytime. My tooth has some discoloration and a small little chip on the inside. I think I might need a root canal which is very pricey. I am currently unemployed so I have no insurance. Has anyone ever been in this situation? Will a dental school allow a student to do root canal? I really do not have money to pay for a root canal but this pain is truely unbearable, any advise...I dont want to lose my tooth :( I also tried applying for medicaid but was denied because they said i have to file for unemployment and i was denied for that as well.
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment