Friday, June 24, 2011

Could this be my wisdom teeth coming in?

I have been having pain that is coming and going in the left side of my mouth. It starts at my jaw and then spreads down the lower side of my mouth. It has been going on for a couple of weeks. The pain is relieved by taking Tylenol and the like. I have not noticed any teeth coming in yet. The thing is though that my families health insurance doesn't cover the cost of dental appointments and the like. Does this sound like wisdom teeth? I am 17 years old.
--------------------
That definitely sounds like wisdom teeth coming in. I understand your concern with the cost of dental appointments; in your situation I'd say only go if it gets so unbearable that you can't function properly. Rememer that not everyone has to have their wisdom teeth removed, and you may just be experiencing teething pain.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment