Friday, June 24, 2011

help...need pregnancy insurance, college student?

I need some opinions or someone who knos from personal experience! I am a college student, 20 years old, and I am about 7weeks pregnant. My dad has me under his BCBSNC insurance (but it does not cover anything maternity or prenatal visits!!!) My dad wont allow that to his insurance policy. But i am covered in regualr doc checkups er visits, dental and some others because i am listed under his policy (me and my brothers). So the lady that does insurance at OBGYN told me that I would probably be eligiable for medicaid. Like I said, I am 20 years old, in college, live in a dormitory on campus, i have proof of identifcation, residence, I have a part time job and make 7.75/hr, i have bank statements, and can provide proof of employment as well as SS card and BirthCert.as well as proof of pregnancy! I just want the *Pregnancy medicaid*(the medicaid that is just strictly for maternal visits and prenatal care)... Will i still be able to qualify is my question?! i have no idea, I called the social services today and they never answered for 3hrs...so im trying to get an idea of what to expect. im a lil worried. i need this pregnancy medicaid to go to appointments....honestly i can not afford 700 dollars everytime i go.
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - try this one. My sister had no problem with her insurance coverage while being pregnant.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment