Friday, June 24, 2011

Stop payment on check for dental sedation that didnt work?

My 12 year old son has to have sedation when he has dental work done, we have recently switche ddentists because of a change in insurance. Anyways, he went into the dentist yesterday and I had to pay $165 for the sedation becasue it isn't covered by insurance, anyways he was supposedly given versed ($125) and laughing gas ($40), well this did nothing at all and they were not able to do any work on him. I was still charged the $165 because they gave him meds. I do not mind paying something but do not feel i should have to pay the full price, i am sure they mark up what they pay for it. Anyways I am now out almost $200 and have to find a new dentist & pay again. My son has had many surgeried and never had sedation not work for him. I think he was given an incorrect doseage or something. What would happen if i stop payment on the check
--------------------
What would happen? You'd get sued for the amount of the check. You don't KNOW what happened...everyone reacts to things differently.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment