Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dental Question What To expect If I havent' Been to a dentist in 10 years?

What To expect If I havent' Been to a dentist in 10 years. I brush my teeth everyday.I haven' had any dental. Just about all of my teeth are sensitive to my spit in my mouth alone. I had my wisdome teeth removed. When they removed the teeth did I get a root canal with the extraction. I am scared they might take all of my teeth. How much are those fake tooth implants per tooth? If I was able to pay for insurance in the future would it pay for fake teeth. I am going to a dentist today at a federally subsidized health care service. Do they do the tooth implants or is that cosmetic? Also: Do all dentist put metal fillins in your mouth or do they have another alternatives?
--------------------
Cosmetic dentistry is expensive. That includes porcelain veneers, whitening and whatnot. And there are substitutes to metal fillings. I have composite resin filings. Here's a good site for dental information (including filling types): http://www.mamashealth.com/dental/cfilli… You will probably undergo an extensive and routine cleaning also. Other than that, I can't tell you what to expect because I can't see your teeth. But don't stress out too much, be proud of yourself for finally making an appointment! :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment