Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dental implants.......?

I posted a question earlier but nobody answered so, hopefully I get one now. I'm thinkin' 'bout gettin' dental implants. First thing first, I have no upper teeth right now, haven't in 4 months. I do have dentures but they were mad poorly 'n my dentist refuses to fix 'em 'n my insurance will not pay to have another made so my last place to try is thru a cosmetic surgen here in WI 'n I'm doin' it cuz I can get patient financin'. So, wit that said, if my teeth have been removed for 4 months would it still b a long process or a simple step? Please, please help.
--------------------
Implants to put the inserts in, fittings to make the new teeth and fit them, screwing in the screws and then gluing and fitting the teeth. It isn't quick. good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment