Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Husband has bad Dental Hygine???

I'm ready to loose it on my husband. YES he brushes his teeth every morning but when night rools around he gets so lazy and only brushes then maybe 2 out of every 7 nights. First off it is so gross. I dont want to even kss him any more. Second off for 2 YEARS IN A ROW we have used our ENTIRE tax check ($2,000 + with no insurance) to get fillings, root canals, crowns, etc for him because he is so lazy. The irony in it all is that 4 yrs ago after a VERY hard pregnancy I had to have a total of $1,000 of dental work done , not becuae I was lazy, but because throwing up 24/7 for 9 monthes ate away at my enamal. Since then and before then I have NEVER had to have any dental work done. I done with it. He doesnt even try. What can I do, I'm tired of being called a B **** because I hound him to brush his teeth like a NORMAL PERSON at night???
--------------------
It's got to be more than not brushing his teeth at night. He must eat alot of junk, sweets, and drink soda. It could be hereditary (bad teeth in the genes) medication, not flossing, not brushing for the full 2 minutes recommended, something more than not brushing at night. I have only had one cavity in my whole life and I'm not a nightly brusher, and I'm not particularly anal about flossing. I brush in the morning of course. Something else is going on with him, unless you find out what it is you can expect to keep forking out the big bucks.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment