Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm payin IN TOTAL $205 for my health insurance a month, whats so bad about this?

I am self employed and 45 and this is my TOTAL BILL. This is major medical only but does cover up to 4 physicals a year if I wanted them.....The deductable is 6K but big deal. 6 K isn't going to hurt me if I had a surgery that cost 200k! This is through American Republic Insurance...they are great INS too...My parents had them and they covered my DADs $1 million dollars worth of surgerys over a 10 year period...Covered it all....So, who can't afford $200 bucks a month? Sure you can add on other features like long term care or co-op or dental but that is not needed most the time anyway.....WELL?
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.net
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment