Saturday, July 9, 2011

What's the average cost for health insurance for me?

I'm a 25 y/o female i'm a smoker i don't have any pre-exisiting conditions, other than depression. High Blood Pressure and Thyroid disease runs in my family, but i don't have any of those. I need a plan that has emergency coverage, doctor visits, medication coverage and preferably psychiatric care. I can live without the dental/vision...but having that would be great too. This is the first time i will be needing to get insurance on my own - I have no idea how this deductible stuff works. do you know - ballpark figure - how much i will be needing to pay per month? and do you know a good provider that i should look into?
--------------------
My suggestion is trying to obsord as much information as you can before making up your mind,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is a good one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment