Saturday, July 9, 2011

How can I search for good health insurance?

I am looking for a way to find a good health care provider. I need to find a HCP that would have good dental coverage. I also have jaw pain/problems and an extremely stuffy nose (could be caused by allergies - unlikely - or some type of structural deformity - probably). I need to find a HCP that would allow for thorough tests to be done at little or no cost. Please let me know where I could search for a HCP and gather information on how to read insurance policies. I would also appreciate any personal experiences you have had or if you have a good HCP. Please let me know. Thank You. p.s. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have,
--------------------
the smallest the copay the better ,look for that or you'll end up paying thousands of dollars at the end,good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment