Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is there any help for a single, low-income woman with depression and no children living in the home?

I need help! I have clinical depression, no insurance, no job, and no bank account. Does any place exist that can offer very affordable insurance for someone like me (general, mental, perscription, dental, and e.r.)? I also need help with finding an affordable yet competent counselor or theropist. I was going to my local mental health clinic, but the only real help I was getting was the medication, the counseling sucked rocks (was more confused with couseling than trying to figure things out on my own). I haven't got a clue where to go or what to do. I'm not married, I can't find a job, my sons don't live with me, I live with my grandfather because I can't afford to take care of myself let alone live alone, a lying jerk over-drafted my bank account and got me in so much debt that I had to cancel it, I have not one friend, and there is no one I can turn to for help in my family. If anyone can stear me in some kind of direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
--------------------
You really need to contact your local health department. They may very well be able to help you with health concerns and they can also direct you to somewhere that can help with depression. Someone you can make appointments with to go and talk to them on a regulas basis. Both places work with low income/no income. Good luck. and really try contacting them. It helped me.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment