Thursday, August 4, 2011

Can I get reimbursement for my braces?

Okay, so well my brother got his braces off last week. He's had braces for about 2 years, and today I called the orthodontic office to ask them if I could get a new retainer filed to my insurance and they say they don't file anything with the insurance, they give receipts to give to the insurance company that they should reimburse you. So that means, I should (or really my brother should) get reimbursed for his braces right? (I got my braces off in October), but we had 2 insurances. We had one which we had since we first got braces to about December, then we got Aetna in about Janruary. My brother got his braces off last week, so would that cover his braces, or at least the last $800 my dad had to pay to get them off, and how about me, will Aetna or the last insurance that we had cover it? Thanks And also, these were dental insurances that I had.
--------------------
That would depend on if your insurance covers praces and how much they cover. Your dad should know all of this.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment