Thursday, August 4, 2011

wisdom tooth problem!?

AHHH! So without getting into too much detail, basically I'm wondering If anyone knows why I can't get a dentist to pull it out!! I've been in pain the last six months, and have NO dental insurance and keep getting blown off by clinics and dentist's i've called. They aren't taking new customers blah blah. i can make payments, but am on a low budget. Anyone have any phone numbers OR something!?!
--------------------
God, where do you live? I'm a Dental Nurse and if someone walked in off the street in pain we will find a time to atleast see what their problem is. Thats what dentists are for. Unfortunately with anything these days its all just for money. I work in Sydney, Australia so I don't know if thats any good for you. You shouldn't have to put up with pain for six months. Maybe you should have been saving some money in that time so you could pay for it in cash. Our Public hospitals usually have trainee dental practices also. Look into that. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment